- You may browse our website without any data being collected from you; however in order to enjoy a tailored browsing and shopping experience we offer you the ability to register an account with us.
Ordering from www.wholesaleflowersdirect.uk
- When you add items to your cart a file is created on our server which stores details of your purchases. This file is linked uniquely to your browsing session and cannot be viewed by anyone else.
- When you complete your order we ask for personal information about you, such as your full name, address, e-mail address, phone number and card details. This data will only be shared with our payment service provider and courier services, and only for the purposes of processing and shipping your order.
- We do not store your payment details.
- By submitting information to Wholesale Flowers Direct, you are consenting to the collection and use of this information by Wholesale Flowers Direct and its Service Provider (if any) in the fulfilment of your order, and you are accepting the risks associated with the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any loss of your information unless we have breached our duty of care to you.
- When you register for an account with www.wholesaleflowersdirect.uk, we require that you give us a valid e-mail address. This is so that our system can verify your registration and issue you with a personal password to allow you access to your member area.
- You can use your member account to store your personal data for the purposes of making orders with www.wholesaleflowersdirect.uk
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account. It is advised that you take all necessary precautions when accessing your account within a public place, on a public network, or using a shared device.
- Wholesale Flowers Direct shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
- You can check the personal information we hold by logging into your account, or emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
- If you subscribe to our Newsletter, your e-mail address will be used for our own marketing purposes only until you unsubscribe. It is possible to unsubscribe at any time.
- We do not automatically collect personal data about you.
- We do not collect information about you from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organisations.
- We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
- We do not share any personal data with any third party organisation or institution, except for the purposes of processing your order as detailed above, or if required to do so by law.
How we protect your data
- We take the highest measures to protect your data from loss, manipulation, unauthorised access, etc. We continually adapt our security measures in line with technological progress and developments. We protect your data using Secure 256 bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption, a function that encrypts all information sent between buyer and seller, and which is the strongest in use today.
- We collect anonymous, non-personal data, such as how many times a product is purchased or viewed, in order to continually modify our website to suit the browsing trends of our users.